I recently worked with the lovely and very talented Charlotte from Penni Black Catering on a some new afternoon tea ideas. We worked on two theme’s “English Country Garden” and “Christmas Afternoon Tea”. We had a great afternoon, setting up the photos, going from one season to the next. The cakes that I made for the English Country Garden were:
- Carrot cakes (shaped like carrots!)
- Butterfly biscuits
- Strawberry biscuits
- Chocolate flower pot cakes
- Caketails (Cocktail cupcakes) Strawberry daiquiri, Mojito and Pina Colada
Cakes for the Christmas Afternoon Tea were:
- Mini Chocolate Yule Logs
- Melting Snowman Cookies
- Mini Christmas Puddings
- Gingerbread Wreath Cookies
- Coconut Snowball Cupcakes.
Take a look at all the pics in the gallery.